Four years of friendship :)

Rayniel Garcia's FRIEND OF THE WEEK :)

When I opened my Facebook account, I saw Rayniel tagged me on one of his comments in one of his posts. Then when I clicked it, I was surprised about that post. It was me as his FRIEND OF THE WEEK. :"">


I got excited, so I read it at once. I was touched, because the blog was about me. And it made teary-eyed, when I read the compliments that he said about me. :)


He never forgets me, and he's always there for me. I'm so happy I met him and we became close. I miss Rayniel so much. Since, we were busy as senior students, we only see each other very often. I hope that before we graduate in college, we will have a bonding time. :)


I too, is really thankful to God for giving me a college best friend like Rayniel. I know that we will be friends forever and ever, no matter what happens. :)



Taken during our Cebu-Bohol Exposure trip. @ Loboc River, Bohol. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment


up