Tomorrow = December :)

This is the last day of November 2011, which means tomorrow will already be December. Twenty-five days before Christmas. One month before New Year. Four months before I graduate in college.


Truly,  I'm excited for Christmas, since it's the birthday of Jesus Christ. Also, I'm wishing on a lot of things, most of these are non-material things. :) New year, bagong taon, bagong buhay. Gusto ko ng malaman sa sarili ko kung pa'no maging mature, anong gagawin ko after college. And because of these, I can't avoid to be nervous, 'cause it's everyday that it gets too soon on my graduation day. Hindi ko alam kung anong gagawin ko after ko grumaduate. After kong makapagvacation kahit mga 2 months lang, I already want to work, kasi nakakahiya naman sa mga magulang ko kung magiging bum ako ng matagal. Hindi ko din alam kung ano yung gusto ko talagang mangyare sa buhay ko bilang fresh graduate.  Lalo akong kinakabahan sa mga mangyayare.


Pero I Trust on the plans of God, alam ko hindi niya ako papabayaan. I know that He will give me the work where I can bring out the best in me. And I put all of these worries on God's hands :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up